A fresh, Australian grown oat milk
Website Design & Social Media
Guidelines & Design Tools
Understand / analyse
In 2020, Good Oats identified an opportunity to enter the fast-growing plant based milk category with a fresh oat milk product. Unlike the competition, who are mostly long life products, being fresh will set this product apart, both in taste, ingredient list and shelf appeal.
– Develop effective branding will lead to an improved ability to communicate the brand story and educate consumers
– Create a clear and sustainable position in the market
– Create an impactful brand name and a compelling story that articulates the agreed positioning
To develop a product with a clear and compelling difference, we identified that the core difference was ‘fresh’. However, there was also an opportunity to make the brand more compelling and defensible by making it a ‘clean’ product – uncontaminated Australian oats would be more difficult to replicate and help to identify farmers/provenance. OMG was born – standing for Oat Milk Goodness. But Oz Made & Grown or Original Mighty Grain, would be spot on too.
The brand identity was developed and applied across:
- Social media strategy & assets
- Website design
- Packaging labels (bottle and tetrapak)
- Point of Sale
Plan / implement
The brand name and identity that braincells created is loud, contemporary and bold which has created a buzz within the barista and retail community.
The product launch exceeded initial sales targets and has national distribution across independent retailers and cafes.